Amorphous precipitated and fumed silica are manufactured synthetic SiO2 products via precipitation methods and flame-based processes.
These products serve industries in mechanical rubber goods, shoe soles, tire, silicone rubber, animal feed, paints, coatings & inks, oral care, adhesives, detergents, refractory, civil engineering, paper and cardboard, ceramic and general chemicals.
- Surface area range: 60-200 m2/g
- Particle size: average 120 microns, milled fine powder 5- 20 microns
- Pore diameter: >300A
- Forms: powder (conventional), granular (environmental friendly), high dispersible free-flowing powder, and high dispersible micro pearl (HD)
- Packaging: 20kg, 25kg, 400kg polypropylene bags and low melt plastic bags
- Surface area range: 150-400 m2/g
- Particle size:
- Pore diameter: non-porous
- Packaging: 10kg paper bags
RS-Sil is a series of untreated, high-purity amorphous fumed silica.
RS-Sil T grades are hydrophobic fumed silica post surface treated with dichlordimethylsilane (DDS).
RS-Sil S grades are hydrophobic fumed silica post surface treated with hexamethyldisilazane (HMDS).