Cata Carbon are activated carbons with high pore volume suitable as catalyst carriers for oil refineries and gas phase chemical reactions.
- High purity, internal surface area, and hardness
- Low attrition
- Stable inertness in harsh process conditions such as acidic and alkaline solutions
- No interference with selectivity or activity
- Coconut and coal based available in powdered, granular, and extruded shapes
As precious metals catalyst carrier
- Large pore volume and optimal pore volume distribution enables adsorption of unwanted by-products
- Internal surface provides an excellent base for the finely distributed catalyst compounds of metals and provides a high surface area for catalytic reactions
- Macro pores increase the transport of reactants to and from the catalytic surface
- Easy recovery of metals by burning the carbon
Activated carbon effectively removes pollutants, contaminants and other impurities from water, air, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and more.
We offer a wide range of industrial activated carbons in wood-based, fruit shell-based and coconut shell-based in three major product groups:
- Powdered activated carbon
- Granular activated carbon
- Extruded activated carbon