P R O D U C T S
CataCarbon are activated carbons with high pore volume suitable as catalyst carriers for oil refineries and gas phase chemical reactions.
- High purity, internal surface area, and hardness
- Low attrition
- Stable inertness in harsh process conditions such as acidic and alkaline solutions
- No interference with selectivity or activity
- Coconut and coal based available in powdered, granular, and extruded shapes
As precious metals catalyst carrier
- Large pore volume and optimal pore volume distribution enables adsorption of unwanted
- Internal surface provides an excellent base for the finely distributed catalyst compounds of
metals and provides a high surface area for catalytic reactions
- Macro pores increase the transport of reactants to and from the catalytic surface
- Easy recovery of metals by burning the carbon
SDS and Product Data Sheet available upon request.
Activated carbon effectively removes pollutants, contaminants and other impurities from water, air, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and more.
We offer a wide range of industrial activated carbons in wood-based, fruit shell-based and coconut shell-based in three major product groups:
- Powdered activated carbon
- Granular activated carbon
- Extruded activated carbon